Saturday 20 August 2011

1st Date With New Buddy.

Good night anyone...
Tonight is very fun with Stanley and Huai Ti...
A few week ago,My friend,Stanley asked me to go Huai Ti's blog to have a look..
I found that his post is about he get bored every saturday night....because sunday is his Offday...
He also said that Ipoh have no friends... Huh,We not your friends?
So,Stanley and me plan to make a hangout and have some fun together...
We had plan to watch a movie at Jaya Jusco,Ipoh

It's call "Fortune Buddies"  which is a chinese comedy movie...

Let's talk about the hangout...
I reached there 6.30p.m. but Stanley is the one who most early,but Huai Ti is the latest person to reach there..
Before we waiting Huai Ti comes....Stanley ask us to buy a "Flavour Twist" at McDonald...

Me and Stanley ordered apple flavour but my brother is strawberry...
It's is very delicous and cheap too...and we eating while walking around in Jusco...
I have saw alot of chinese girl who look very nice one... and some malays
Hurm.....I keep thinking... If the malay's girl did not wear their "Tudung",and they do some make-up
They also look nice...but too bad...they must follow their religion....
I also met a teacher from my school with his hubby...Wow,that is very sweet~~~ haha
After we finish the ice-cream,we buy another one more!
Cause it's too delicous,and Stanley did not have his dinner before come to Jusco...Pityful...
After finish it,I went to toilet...And Stanley called my phone..
He told me that Huai Ti is reach and they are going the way to cinema already...
But too bad,I'm the one who most fast to reach the cinema! hehehe
Well, We all look very handsome .... Hahaha...
But one funny thing is 3 of us wear white pants but my brother is black one...
ANTI him! haha...
And then we all go to buy popcorn,this time my brother pay for it! because last time i buy for him! Fair lor~~
And we saw a chinese girl who is standing alone around the counter,maybe she waiting for her parents
Anyways,She is a beautiful girl...I admit that I have pay attention on her , hahaha...
Ok, we go in to the room(Room One) after it...our seat is the last second row...
Sadly because when I buying the ticket the counter say all the nice seat is finish,and I had no choice..
But! We same row with just now that girl!!!! hahaha
Huai Ti is very lucky to sit beside the girl, hoho... But Huai Ti din't take any action! aiyoyoyo..
haha,nevermind la...
We really enjoyed the movie! It's very fun at early and quiet touching at last,you guys should watch it :D
At the fun part, I laugh like a crazy, the one who is the most laugh with loudly is ME, hahaha
It's really funny la..
The Most Classic Part
A job is required a person who must have the good eloquence...
This conversation is between 2 man...
Man 1: Anyone interest in this job?
Man 2: Me!
Man 1: Can you talk a story to me?
Man 2: Of couse,I good in talk story...
Man 1:Well,I have a request,the story must contain 3 elements,Scary,Funny and Tragedy...
Man 2: Okay,Listen..

Long time ago,a city have a zombie...

And then the zombie farted...
And it died...

Hahahaha,It's really so funny at the time and my tears come out already...cause I'm laugh nonstop....




I can't decrible it well,but the time when you watch it,that really make you laugh,hahahaha...

The movie ends at 10.35 p.m....
And we wen't to some place to have our supper after it..
Chicken Wing....Ikan bakar...Honeydew + milk.... emmmmmmmmm.... Delicous,hahahaha
We also chat at there about our srategy of DotA...which is the game I most like... hehe
Rain is coming suddenly....And we all wen't to a place and call our parents to fetch us back to home...


Well,That's all for tonight...
Thanks to my buddies...Hope next time we got the other chance again..... Good night...


No comments:

Post a Comment