Saturday 27 August 2011

Last Friday

Hello all....

Last friday,before recess,I had promise myself to borrow 2 reference book"buku rujukan",1 for me and another one for my brother from my economic teacher,Puan Siti Aishah.
Because I din't have one...cause I no money buy for a  new one mah,hahaha...no lar...just joking...
I know it also too late to buy a new one now...So I have to borrow...

After take a breakfast at canteen,and the way going back to my class,Hany and Adila cross over me,but I just smile to them only,hahaha.....Cause I'm going the staff room meh...
I went into my class and put down my "bekas" and once I step out from the class...

Someone calling my name,"Hoong!" from a quiet far distance,then I look at the way...
Wooo,Hany is calling for me...I though she is calling for other people,before I go to her,I made a confirm only go,if not I will be embarassing for sure,hahahaha....
Anyway I like the way somebody call me like that...




Well,I go to her afterward....Then she asked me for take photo with them..
I was surprise and happy to hear that!
Maybe the last before that,I got chat with her...
I told her 1 week holiday can't see you all and i will be sad sad mah
then we take some photo lo hahaha,seen like last day in school.. sobsob..
Then Adila go in to the class and take her camera...
And we all ready for take photo,hahaha


1,2,3 Smile...

Double Twins! ❤




So lucky my best friend,Daniel was going back to his class,and I also ask him to take photo together!

We looking somewhere?




And this is me! Nice shoot right? Thanks Adila!


By the way,Adila din't take a photo with us... But next time lar~~~ hehehe

Thanks everyone!
See you guy after 1 week, and study hard for up-coming of SPM TRIAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment