Tuesday 6 September 2011

The day before spm trial 2011

Hey all...

I have cut my hair again....it is very short...Haiz
Because this morning,the PKHEM of our school start the operation again..
Of course it is very shock the hear that!
She said all the boys' hair are very long after the holiday...
I tought during this 3 week I can keep my hair longer ==
Haiz....Forget about it already....

Well,another thing make me feel happy...
My friend bring some of the "kuih raya" for me...
It is nice to have the friend like that...
I'm very happy to recieve the kuih raya from him...
And he ask me to bring it back to home and eat...


During the recess,My indian's friends from 5s1 also bring the kuih raya...
They told me  is someone(she) gave them one,hahaha
It look very full of a tupperware,and look nice too...
And I ate it too, It very delicous! hehehe
Hope she will see this message lar~~ XD
Btw,I saw her laughing at there wor...
ehem.....Because I "curi-curi" makan it? hahaha



Tomorrow is SPM tiral already....
During the holiday,I just only did a little of  revison...
I admit I am a playful boy...hahaha...
When I studying and my friends ask me to game with them...
and I will just left it and go with them...
Is too late to regret already....relax man....

During the SPM trial,I will control myself...
And study hard and less game...
of course this trial is very important too,and I must serious about it...





Good luck to all my friend,and all the best ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment